Международные стажировки в Португалии (для выпускников бакалавриата, студентов магистратуры)
Программа наиболее подходит для магистров 2-го года обучения, которые готовы проводить исследования в период подготовки магистерской диссертации с января по май.
Программа может быть интересна магистрам 1-го года на период летних каникул и 1-го учебного месяца (с июня по сентябрь) с корректировкой плана на сентябрь.
Комаров М.М., firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sociedade Portuguesa de Inovação (SPI, www.spieurope.eu) is a knowledge-management consultancy active centre of national and international networks connected to the SME, R&D and innovation sectors. Both nationally and internationally, SPI provides a dynamic range of innovative activities, promoting creativity and development. SPI strives for a diverse and open culture, valuing different experiences, perspectives and contributions.
SPI's clients include private companies (in the agro-food, environment, energy, biotechnology, pharmaceutical, education, urban planning, IT and telecommunications sectors, among others), business and professional associations, science and technology organizations (including universities and research centres), national governments, local and regional administrations and international development agencies (such as the European Commission, World Bank, Inter-American Development Bank and UNDP).
With over 60 consultants with diverse backgrounds, SPI has offices in Portugal (Porto, Lisbon, Coimbra and Azores), China since 1999 (Macao and Beijing), Spain and the USA (Washington D.C. and California). SPI also has a direct representation in Brussels through the European Business & Innovation Centre Network (EBN) and established extensive networks in Brazil and Africa.
SPI (Porto office, Portugal) is now recruiting a final-year BSc student or an MSc student enrolled at the Faculty of Business Informatics of HSE for the position of International Consultant (Internship).
Job Title – Intern
The internship’s duration is of 4-6 months (preferably 6 months) in SPI’s headquarters in Portugal (Porto) and it focuses on supporting different activities for international (mostly EC funded) projects. The Intern, under the supervision of project managers, will also interact frequently with the team at SPI branch offices. The intern will acquire practical and theoretical knowledge valuable to complete his/her curriculum at HSE.
Functions and Duties
1. Participate in SPI’s projects funded by the European Commission or other international organizations, such as the World Bank. For example, it is expected that the intern will be involved in the following projects and tasks:
· My Neighbourhood | My City (Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme - European Commission)
o Task 1: Development of market analysis for new community-based ICT platforms
o Task 2: Contribution to the development of policy recommendations at European level
· SMART CAMPUS - Building-User Learning Interaction for Energy Efficiency (Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme -European Commission)
o Task 1: Development of roadmaps for implementation of ICT-based methodologies to change user energy behaviour in university campuses
o Task 2: Development of a green policy paper on energy-use in universities
· IncoNet EaP - STI International Cooperation Network for Eastern Partnership Countries (Seventh Framework Programme for Research and Technological Development - European Commission)
o Task 1: Provision of inputs into science & technology network deliverables
2. Participate in the development of proposals with focus on the Horizon 2020 programme (European Commission)
3. Support in writing project reports
4. Support in development of project deliverables
Education and training
Final-year BSc student or MSc student at the Faculty of Business Informatics of HSE
- Basic knowledge of international business and development
- Basic understanding of consultancy, and competences required for an international consultant
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent computer skills
- Good organizational and analytical skills
- Good research skills
- Pro-active attitude
- Good communication skills
- Capacity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Previous international experience is considered an asset
- Commitment to quality work
- Service-oriented approach
- Speed and accuracy
- Resistance to pressure
- Sense of responsibility
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
- Team work spirit
- Strong motivation for the development of a consultancy career
The Application dossier should contain the following documents:
- Standard CV (English version)
- Letter of recommendation