Annual Workshop on Big Data Application organised by SIG BDA
The Special Interest Group (SIG) on Big Data Application is pleased to announce that ICIS 2018 will additionally host a traditional Workshop devoted to Big Data research.
- Big Data and Industry 4.0 Production Networks
- Industry 4.0 Smart Manufacturing
- Big Data and Smart Factory
- Big Data Analytics and Enterprise architecture (market & risk analytics, smart processes, new business models)
- Big data ethics
- To create a melting pot of industry and academia experience around the hot topic of Big Data.
- To provide an excellent networking for future collaboration on the European projects linking industrial demand and academia capabilities.
As an example of such a project, Prof. Nikolay Mehandjiev (Alliance Manchester Business School) will present the project of Decentralised Agile Coordination Across Supply Chains ( https://www.digicor-project.eu/) that is being currently executed with 11 partners including the leading European Aerospace Manufacturer.
Prof. Peter Golubtsov (National Research University “Higher School of Economics” (Russia), University of Montana (USA)) will present the talk on “Optimization and scaling of Bayesian Accumulation of Information in Distributed Data Processing systems“
DATE & TIME:
Friday 14th December, 2018 from 6:30 PM – 8:30
San Francisco Marriott Marquis (Sierra Suite H).
Please register online through the official conference website.
If you consider speaking at the event, you are kindly requested to send an abstract describing the key ideas till 8 December 23:59 CET.
It might be your early results or work-in-progress report.
The organisers may support remote participation.
Manuscripts must be uploaded to EasyChair. All abstracts presented during workshop will be indexed in AIS Library. All authors will be invited to submit an extended version to the Journal «Business Informatics» (ISSN 1998-0663) .
A glass of Champagne will be provided for all participants.
For any questions please use this e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org